Saramonic Sr-Mv7000 Large-Diaphragm Multipattern Usb/xlr Condenser Microphone
This microphone uses three condenser capsules that offer excellent stereo or mono performance. The USB output also supports 24-bit/192 kHz resolutions for high-resolution, stereophonic sound. A built-in headset jack and dedicated volume control provide immediate monitoring rights.
- The SR-MV7000 was intelligently designed for function as well as aesthetics. It features a sleek, professional appearance that looks great on camera, with all buttons and controls easily accessed on the front of the mic so you'll always be in control, even while recording.
- It comes with a solid and stable integrated desktop stand that be removed to mount the SR-MV7000 on any 5/8" threaded microphone stand or boom arm. Also supplied with the mic is a pop filter, which aids in controlling strong vocal plosives.
- The SR-MV7000 offers 4-position selectable gain control providing up to 30 dB of clean gain, a 150 Hz low-cut filter to remove unwanted bass rumble and noise, and a mute button. It also features a 3.5mm headphone output with a dedicated headphone volume control for real-time monitoring with no latency.
- With four selectable polar patterns and USB Type-C connectivity, the Saramonic SR-MV7000 offers quality sound for podcasters, live streamers, vocalists, and musicians either using computers, mobile devices, or traditional analog microphone preamps.
- This tool gives you flexibility and sound control by enabling you to adjust the polar patterns of the three condenser capsules to suit any needed scenario.
- Dual XLR Outputs for Preamp or Interface
- Podcasting, Streaming & Home Recording
- USB Type-C for Mobile Device or Computer
- 3.5mm Headphone Out with Volume Control