NEXILI VIRTA HDMI 4K60 CAPTURE CARD
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results to '-Infinity'%
This Video Capture Card with 1 HDMI input interface, 1 HDMI Loop-output interface, 1 USB-C output interface, 1 AUX3.5 interface which supports audio output function. The Capture card can be used for live games, outdoor live broadcasts, video conferences.
- It supports HDMI input and HDMI local loop out for Mobile Phones, Video Game players, Computers, Cameras, Set-top Boxes, and etc equipment. Also available to watch the game and video process with an external monitor. Through the USB-C port, you can connect to a laptop or computer host for live streaming.
- 4K HDMI Game Capture Card: This game capture card supports 4K@60 fps 4:4:4 for HDMI 2.0 input (output is 1080P) which is ideal for live broadcasts, conference rooms, video recording, etc. Just plug and play, no need for an external driver. Black brushed aluminum case and it does not require any external power supply.
- HDMI Loop-out: The HDMI loop-out port is very useful, the USB3.0 high-speed transmission port makes it easier for you to transmit live streaming to Twitch, Youtube, OBS, Potplayer, and VLC. Note: please use the HDMI cable directly to see if your device can transmit signals to your computer or monitor without using our capture card.
- Wide compatibility: This HDMI video capture adopting USB2.0/1.1 channel recording of high-speed full HD screen, video recording, meeting recording, game recording, and others on the computer. Compatible with many systems, such as Windows 7, 8, 10, Mac OS X 10.9 or above, Linux. And it supports software, such as Potplayer, AMCap, VLC, Skype, Google Hangouts, WebEx, etc.
- Compatible with Windows, Android, etc.
- Support 1080P HD video input and recording.
- Capture Card PS4 available, No need to install the driver.
- Compatible with OBS, XSplit, Youtube, Twitch, etc platforms.
- Compliant with USB3.1 Gen1 standard, transmission rate up to 5Gbps.
- Automatically detect the input video formats and automatically just set output size and frame rate.
- AUX3.5 port: Yes
- Input: up to 4Kx2K@30Hz
- Compatibility with USB2.0/1.1
- Output: up to 1920x1080@60Hz
- Dimension: L66 x W66 x H19mm
- USC-C Female: USB3.1 Gen1 standard, up to 5Gbps, backward
- Compatibility: OBS, XSplit, Youtube, Twitch, etc platforms