Boya By-Pm700 Usb Condenser Microphone
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
This Mic Can Capture Your Audio In Up To 16 Bit/48 kHz Resolution, And It Features Gain Control, Mute Button, Zero-Latency Headphone Output.
- The BOYA BY-PM700 Is A USB Condenser Microphone, And Compatible With Windows And Mac Computers. It is Polar Pattern Knob Lets You Opt For Omni-Directional, Cardioid, Stereo, And Bi-Directional Pickup Modes, Suit For Various Situations, Such As Recording, Interviews, Conference Calls, Vocals, Instruments, Podcasting And More.
- Durable All-Metal Construction includes a desk stand that can adjust the microphone in various desired angles, also the functionality of folding the mic down for storage and transport as well.
- This Mic Has Durable All Metal Construction, Includes Desk Stand That Can Adjust Microphone In Various Desired Angles, Also Functionality Of Folding The Mic Down For Storage And Transport As Well.
- 4 Polar Pattern Available: Opt for Omni-directional, Cardioid, Stereo, and bi-directional pickup modes, suit for various situations, such as recording, interviews, conference calls, vocals, instruments, podcasting, and more.
- Onboard audio controls: Studio controls for headphone volume, pattern selection, instant mute, and microphone gain put you in charge of every level of the recording and streaming process. Also with Headphone Monitoring Output.
- Desktop Stand
- Muting function
- Integrated USB cable
- Triple-capsule design
- Latency-Free Monitoring
- 16 Bit/48 kHz Resolution
- Durable all-metal construction
- 1/8" Headphone Monitoring Jack
- Compatible with Windows and Mac Computers
- Stereo, cardioid, omnidirectional, and bi-directional polar patterns.