Boya By-Pm500 Usb Condenser Microphone
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
The mic offers useful features, such as easy controls, and gives you multiple polar patterns to suit a variety of recording needs. With cables and a desktop stand included, you can get set up right out of the box.
- Record your podcast, create online content, and even capture your instruments straight to computers or mobile devices with the BOYA BY-PM500, a cost-effective USB microphone that offers quality along with versatility. Thanks to the mic's plug-and-play compatibility with Mac, Windows, iOS, and Android devices, you can get started recording both simply and easily.
- Fits Your Needs For live streaming, vlogging, gaming, and recording podcasts and music. The mic is compatible with Mac and Windows computers as well as most USB Type-C mobile devices.
- Two selectable polar patterns are on hand. Choose Cardioid to tamp down room tone, focusing the mic on your vocals. Or choose Omnidirectional to capture sound from all directions, which is great for musical instruments.
- Built-In Headphone Jack: You can achieve latency-free monitoring via the 3.5mm headphone jack. Just plug your headphones in and you're ready to listen.
- High-Quality Audio Capture: The mic records audio at 24-bit / 48 kHz, giving you the broadcast standard for how many samples it can record in a second, and providing a high degree of dynamic range. A non-techy translation: this microphone goes is well suited for picking up the nuances of your voice.
- Easy-to-Use Controls: The mic offers adjustable mic gain, headphone volume, and mute on/off via a single control, with a corresponding multicolor indicator. Red means mute is on. Purple means you're knob controls the mic gain. Blue means the knob now controls your headphone volume. Isn't that simple?
- Everything You Need to Get Started: The mic includes a metal desktop stand as well as an integrated 5/8"-27 hole for mounting the mic on your own stand. Two cables are proved for connection to USB Type-C or USB Type-A ports.
- Latency-Free Monitoring
- For Mac, Windows & iOS Devices
- 3.5mm Headphone Monitoring Jack
- For Podcasting, Music & Content Creation